As you may know today is the Winter Solstice, the first day of winter. It is also the shortest day of the year. The Winter Solstice has been celebrated for centuries. Many cultures and religions celebrate the Winter Solstice differently. Some cultures celebrated by having large feasts from the fall harvest. Others believed that there was something mystical and magical about the changing of the seasons. In celebration of the Winter Solstice, I’ve decided to research some records of shortest people and things. Submitted for your approval the ten shortest records.
1. Shortest Man: Khagendra Thapa Magar at 22 inches tall.
2. Shortest Woman: Kara Gordon at 23 inches tall.
3. Shortest Song: You Suffer by Napalm Death at 1.36 seconds long.
4. Shortest 4 Seater Car: Toyota iQ
5. Shortest URL: http://.to – Not confirmed
6. Shortest Bible Verse: John 11:35 (2 words: “Jesus wept”). – King James Bible Facts
7. Shortest US President: James Madison at 5′ 4″
8. Shortest US Presidential Term: William Henry Harrison – One Month
9. Shortest Home Run: 1990 Andy Oyler of the Minnesota Millers – 24 inches
10. Shortest River: D River in Lincoln City, Oregon – 440 ft long.
There ya have it! 10 Shortest people and things.